Welcome to the Commodore 8-bit file area
This site is located in Finland, Europe.
It is mirrored at http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/micro/commodore/,
located at Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.
Other major Commodore sites include:
- ftp://ftp.giga.or.at/pub/c64/ (Austria, Europe)
- ftp://ftp.jbrain.com/ (United States of America)
See the FTP site list in the faq/ directory for more sites.
- [Parent directory]
- Utilities for processing different Commodore file formats
- The Model B, a quite rare business computer.
- Commodore 128
- Commodore 64
- Software for Commodore 65, a machine whose production was canned.
A few prototypes were made, though, and they were sold in late 1993.
- Cross platform tools, i.e. programs for other computers than 8-bit
Commodores that have something to do with 8-bit Commodores
- Programs developed by Craig Bruce
- Test/demo disks shipped with different Commodore products.
- Technical documents and hardware hacks
- Frequently Asked Questions with answers
- ROM images
- Geos related stuff for c64 and c128.
- Directory for uploading CBM 8-bit files.
- Disk magazines and others
- User's manuals of Commodore equipment.
- Memory maps.
- File area for the Commodore PET series
- Pictures of pre-Amiga Commodore equipment.
- The Commodore 264 series (plus/4, C16 and C116).
- Programming information.
- Schematic diagrams of Commodore devices.
- Released source code of various Commodore firmware and software.
- Utilities for transferring files from Commodores to the outer world.
- Commodore VIC 20
- Index of all directories under the /pub/cbm tree, text version.
- Index of all directories under the /pub/cbm tree, HTML version
- Index of all files under the /pub/cbm tree, text version.
(around 400 kilobytes)
- Index of all files under the /pub/cbm tree, HTML version
Warning, HUGE file! (around 700 kilobytes)
- General information. READ THIS FIRST!
- Information about archiving formats used on this area.
[FTP://NIC.FUNET.FI/pub/cbm/ | Index | Search | Mirror at SunSITE]
Problems? Please consult /pub/cbm/README,