These utilities are for the Z system.
- [Parent directory]
- C128-XGR.LBR contains a new Z3 Termcap for the Commodore 128
with C128 line graphics. Programs like ZDT12+ will print line
- Utilities for displaying ZCPR3 HLP files, which may be stand-alone or
within libraries, and may be crunched, squeezed, or uncompressed.
Version 2.2 has a couple of new navigation commands, adds help file
documentation, and is slightly smaller.
- ZDB (ZCPR3 DataBase) is a small (8K), very fast and easy to use
name and address database manager that can print envelopes and labels.
Requires a VLIB4D+ graphics Z3TCAP. See ZDBxx.HLP.
- ZDT is the Z-System Day Timer application (also runs under ZCCP).
- ZF is the ZFiler file maintenance shell for Z-System and ZCCP.
- This is the Z-System Users Guide published by Echelon in 1986.
Problems? Please consult /pub/cbm/README,
Tired of downloading? See /pub/cbm/README.CD-ROM.